Thursday, May 9, 2013

Tuesday, May 8th, 2013

Ecole Ste-Margierite Bourgeoys School The Gymnasium was decorated with everything to do with fishing! It looked just magnificent! The teacher’s really out-did themselves. With yummy food and comfy spots to relax, I had an amazing audience. Reading The First Mosquito to the Book Club was exciting to say the least. Afterwards, the K-2 grades, (160) came back to have a full presentation and reading of The Salmon Twins! Shortly thereafter the grade 3-6, (140) came and I shared with them. After Ecole School, using my trusty GPS, I raced to Evergreen Public School to present two performances one to JK-SK and one to grade 1&2. A full day loaded with questions from some very inquisitive students! Tomorrow morning I take 2 flights to Thunderbay!

No comments: